Full Immersion Virtual Reality
First 5 Minutes is leading the way with our cutting-edge technology driven training solution
Are you confident that in the event of a fire, your facility would know the exact location of the fire extinguishers and how to effectively use them? Virtual reality fire extinguisher training enables hands-on training creating safer, smarter, deeper learning solutions to better protect people, property, and the environment.
Our Virtual Reality partner
FLAIM Systems: Training driven by evidence-based research
Partnering with FLAIM Systems, we provide our clients with a state of the art VR experience with access to over 25 scenarios and virtual training environments. Some scenario environments include an office, warehouse, vehicle, kitchen, hospital and residential. The Extinguisher PASS System delivers:
- Advanced VR headsets with full movement tracking.
- A completely safe learning environment, with no live fire props or smoke carcinogens.
- A weighted extinguisher providing a realistic learning experience.
- Proprietary algorithmic modelling to deliver real fire behaviour in a virtual environment.
new learning experience
Designed by industry experts
Our training considers the chemistry and physics of fires, extinguisher mediums and expected responsive behaviour types. The experience is ‘fully immersive’ where you enter an alternate reality, identify the existence of a fire, decide on the extinguisher type and then use it to extinguish the fire in an appropriate manner.
Training by the experts
Our VR exercise is supplemented by a theory component
Delivered onsite for your convenience, the training will cover:
- Different types and chemistry of fire
- Type of portable fire-fighting equipment
- Identification of different extinguishers
- Practical fire extinguisher operation
Have a question?
Frequently Asked Questions
In a space of approximately 1.5 x 2 metres